Artist and Designer
My name is Annika Toijanen and I´m an open-minded, driven and structured Artist and Designer with a vivid imagination and a humble approach to life. Equipt with great design skills aquired during my BFA in Industrial Design and working hard on improving them even more during my now on-going MFA at Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design in Stockholm.
Prior to my studies I have 25 years of documented work experience in Human Resource Management, Project Management and Financial work, experiences that I know I will have great use of in my future career path as well.
I enjoy variation in everything I do. For instance to mix team-work with individual projects, digital work with more hands on assignements in the workshop and the opportunity to mix my creativity between my art and design. You can see an read more about what I create here.
I hope you have enjoyed looking through my website and please do not hesitate to contact me with any enquiries you may have, ideas for collaborations and other future business opportunities.
Wishing you all a creative day!
Annika Toijanen, b. 1972 in Stockholm, Sweden
IN MOTION - Superellipsen at Sergels Torg, Stockholm, 17 Jan - 20 Feb (GROUP)
EXPLORATION 2 - Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design, 6-10 December (GROUP)
CHRISTMAS MARKET - Konstfack Universety of Arts, Crafts and Design, 27-28 November
TAKEAWAY Sthlm Craft Week - Galleri Duerr, Stockholm, 30 Sept - 3 Oct (GROUP)
I SKUGGAN AV EN SJÖ - Olseröds konsthall, Österlen, 15 May-20 June (GROUP)
BACHELOR EXHIBITION - Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design, 8-14 May (GROUP)
AT LAST - Superellipsen, Stockholm Design Week, Sergels torg, February (GROUP)
GREENHOUSE - Stockholm Light & Furniture Fair, Stockholm Design Week, February (GROUP)
CHRISTMAS MARKET- Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design , Liljeholmens galleria
ART LOTTERY - MAQS Advokatbyrås konstförening, Göteborg, December
KÄNSLAN AV EN TRASMATTA - Sintra konsthantverk och galleri, Göteborg, November (GROUP)
SUNNY SIDE OF LIFE - Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design. February (GROUP)
DREAM TRAIN X SJ - Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design, January (GROUP)
CHRISTMAS MARKET - Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design, December
A PAPER ART FANTASY - Frövifors Pappersbruksmuseum, Frövi June-August (GROUP)
ART LOTTERY - Svenska Handelsbankens konstförening, March
SOILUS ARV - Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design, March (GROUP)
CHRISTMAS MARKET - Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design. December
ID X KUNG SAGA - Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design, November (GROUP)
TVÅTUSEN SJÖAR - Galleri Candyland, November (SOLO)
SOMMAR I SVERIGE - Antalis showroom, June-October (SOLO)
SISTA HÄNGET INNAN SOMMAREN - Galleri Helle Knudsen, June (GROUP)
AVGÅNGSKLASSEN 2018 - Galleri Helle Knudsen, May (GROUP)
SPRING EDHIBITION - Gerlesborgsskolan Stockholm, May (GROUP)
GUNGAR MED MORMOR - Gerlesborgsskolan Stockholm, November (SOLO)
OUR SPRING EXHIBITION - Konstskolan i Stockholm, May (GROUP)
- KONSTFACK University of Arts, Crafts and Design - Master Programme in Design, 2021 - ONGOING, 120 credits.
- KONSTFACK University of Arts, Crafts and Design - Bachelor Programme in Industrial Design, heltidsstudier 2018-2021, 180 credits.
- HÖGSKOLAN I BORÅS - Circular textile, 2020, 7,5 credits.
- GERLESBORGSSKOLAN STOCKHOLM - Preparatory Art School, 1 year, 2017/2018, accepted directly to the second year.
- KONSTSKOLAN I STOCKHOLM - Preparatory Art and Design School, 1 year, 2016/2017.
- OTHER EDUCATIONS - For more information about my previous career, prior work experiences and education please visit my LinkedIn profile.
OTHER SCHOOL COMMITMENTS
- KONSTFACK University of Arts, Crafts and Design - Student Member of the Subject Council, during the school year 2019/2020.
- Konstfacks stipendiestiftelse, 2021
- Ulla Fröberg-Cramérs stiftelse, 2020